Phi Balance Clinic
Terms & Conditions
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone, and email to secure an appointment.
- All patients will complete a medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Patient – Telephone / Zoom Consultation
Whilst telephone & Zoom consultations are not ideal, we acknowledge some circumstances when this service may be helpful; particularly for our patients who will be travelling long distance. New patients, seeking advice from a practitioner in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 25 minutes. Patients must call the clinic at the time agreed. A charge of £25.00 is made, payable in advance.
- You will be sent appointment reminders the day before your appointment, either by text or email.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss with the practitioner. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores, or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. No additional treatment is provided once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
- New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; except in exceptional circumstances, with prior arrangement, we do not offer treatment on the first visit.
- We reserve the right to decline to treat.
- Klarna can only be used for the purchase of skincare which is displayed under the ‘Skincare Shop’ tab.
- If purchases are made using the Super bank transaction system, then 4% cash back will be made available to you by Super which can be used against your next purchase. Please ensure that you read the Terms and Conditions specified by Super at the time of purchase.
- A deposit of 50% is taken to secure an appointment and may be redeemed against treatment. The deposit is not refundable or transferable if the appointment is cancelled with less than 48 hour’s notice. Deposits are necessary to mitigate against appointments made but not attended, which wastes precious diary time which someone else might have used.
- Super will be available in clinic should you choose to complete your payment using this method to obtain the 4% cash back benefits.
- All consultations will be subject to a specified fee which may be deducted against treatment costs.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment minus any deposits paid prior to reserve.
- The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
- An additional deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances
- Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- Deposits taken when your appointment is made are non-refundable in the event you need to cancel with less than (48) hours’
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of.
- Consultation and assessment
- Provision of information and advice
- Safe treatment with evidence-based products
- Follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest, and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Obagi Medical and/or ZO Skin Health Products are non-returnable/refundable
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18.
Please do not bring children to the clinic e.g. ‘unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised. Please call and check first, there are circumstances when we cannot staff reception and reserve the right to decline for safety and security reasons’.
Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
Terms for special discounts/offers and vouchers
Terms vary with each offer, please read them carefully
We welcome feedback including when your experience has been less than satisfactory, this helps us identify areas for improvement and drives continuous improvements in our service. You can provide feedback in the following ways;
If you have a complaint, In the first instance please contact us either by telephone or email to let us know what your concerns are. If we can address these at the time we will endeavor to do so.
We may need to make an appointment for you to be seen so that we can properly assess and document, listen and discuss.
If your complaint cannot be managed informally, we will refer to you our ADR services to review the complaint independently.
Behaviour in and outside the Clinic
- Please do not bring food or drinks in disposable containers into the clinic
- Please observe the peaceful surroundings of the clinic and keep voices or noise to a minimum
- We are a friendly and professional team here to ensure a positive experience for all our clients and visitors. Abusive or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated
If you have any questions about these terms then please contact email@example.com